1) “Style Me Gorgeous” is Sarah Thompson T/AS Style Me Gorgeous
2) “The Client” is the party that has made a booking for the services of Style Me Gorgeous
3) The “Customer” is the party that has made an order for the purchase of goods from Style Me Gorgeous
4) An “Order” refers to a request for Goods or Services.
Application of Terms & Conditions
1) These Terms & Conditions may be revised by Style Me Gorgeous from time to time, the then updated version of the Terms & Conditions shall be binding upon the Client. Using this website constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions.
1) The client assumes full reproduction rights upon full payment for completed project.
2) Style Me Gorgeous retains personal rights to use the completed project and any preliminary designs for the purpose of marketing of Style Me Gorgeous. Any concepts that have not been chosen by the client remain the property of Style Me Gorgeous.
3) Style Me Gorgeous reserves the rights to certain elements used to create your images including but not limited to; fonts, patterns, stock images, textures, colour palettes and other non exclusive items.
4) You must comply with all proprietary and copyright notices on this Site. This website is owned by Style Me Gorgeous and its associates, and as such is subject to copyright. The information on this site is protected under Australian copyright laws. Subject to provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia). All images displayed on stylemegorgeous.com.au are subject to copyright and must not be copied or used without our permission. Any breach of copyright will result in appropriate action being taken where necessary.
Proofing, Colour Matching & Approval
1) Style Me Gorgeous will make every effort to ensure the final design is free of any spelling or grammatical errors, however it is ultimately the clients responsibility. You agree that Style Me Gorgeous is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any errors in the final product after the client has signed off/ approved the design, or after the final product has been commited to print or posted in view of the public.
2) It is the Clients responsibilty to obtain a colour matching integrity proof from their printer to check colour, text, images and spelling of every file supplied by Style Me Gorgeous. Colour may vary from what you see on screen to final printed product. Due to the nature of CMYK printing colour may vary from print run to print run, or from printer to printer, Style Me Gorgeous accepts no responsibility for this.
3) The email verification of the Client’s Representative shall be conclusive as to the approval of all artwork
4) In regards to personalised canvas artwork Style Me Gorgeous accepts no responsibility for spelling errors. Furthermore, no refunds will be given for canvases with spelling errors so please be careful to spell correctly in the checkout.
5) It is important to note that canvas art colours may vary from screen to printed product due to colour calibration of computer monitors.
Quotations, Pricing and Turnaround
1) All quotations are valid for 14 days from the date on the quotation. A quotation not accepted within 14 days is subject to review. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD$) and include 10% GST.
2) Any additional concepts or work not outlined in the project proposal will be charged at an hourly rate.
3) Style Me Gorgeous reserves the right to change pricing at our discretion and without notice.
4) If any alterations to the project inclusions or specifications are required a requote is to be obtained
5) Any quoted turnaround times are approximate and although Style Me Gorgeous will make every effort to meet the deadline(s), Style Me Gorgeous will not be held liable for any costs or damages resulting from late artwork deliveries.
1) For Website design projects The Client agrees to allow Style Me Gorgeous to place a small credit on the client's website in the form of a line of text placed at the bottom of the page.
2) The Client agrees to allow Style Me Gorgeous to place designs on Style Me Gorgeous’s own website for self promotional purposes.
Supply of photos for use in designs
1) You must only supply photo’s to which you own copyright or have permission to use. By using the services of Style Me Gorgeous you indemnify Style Me Gorgeous against any claim regarding unauthorised use of an image.
1) Payment can be made by Direct Deposit or Cheque, or PayPal for international customers only.
2) The Client agrees to pay a non-refundable 50% deposit prior to execution of the project, and the balance prior to delivery of the final artwork files.
1) In the event of cancellation of the project, ownership of all copyrights and original artwork is retained by Style Me Gorgeous. All designs from the commencement of concepts, once deposit has been made are chargeable even if the designs are not accepted and work is cancelled prior to completion.
2) Cancellation of canvas artwork orders will not be refunded as canvas artworks are made to order and customised.
Privacy and Security
1) All correspondence and documents will be treated as confidential between the client and Style Me Gorgeous
2) Style Me Gorgeous does not collect or record any credit card details you may provide when purchasing products from the stylemegorgeous.com.au website.
3) In regards to purchasing canvas art your information will only be used to complete your order and will not be passed on except when required by law
1) The Client / Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Style Me Gorgeous for all claims of any nature pertaining to the services and goods provided. This includes the loss of missing projected deadlines set for completion of work, and loss of any information stored in Style Me Gorgeous’s computers. This indemnity agreement also includes claims relating to software or any other copyrightable materials furnished by the client, and from all copyright claims and/or misappropriations of trade secrets and/or any claim of theft or proprietary information
Acting in Reliance
1) The customer / client warrants that the information provided by them is true and correct. The customer / client acknowledges that Style Me Gorgeous will act in reliance on this information.
1. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us and you in relation to the Website and supersede all other (prior or contemporaneous) communications or displays whether electronic, oral, or written, between us and you in relation to the Website.
2. Your use of the Website is conducted electronically and you agree that we may communicate with you electronically for all aspects of your use of the Website, including sending you electronic notices.
3. The provisions of these terms and conditions which by their nature survive termination or expiry of these terms and conditions will survive termination or expiry of these terms and conditions.